Lunes, Oktubre 7, 2013

Week 11 (Flowchart 2 and 3)



          In this week, it was still quiet difficult for me to make a flowchart. We made another one which is Flowchart 2. I was still confused on the uses of the shapes in the flowchart. I ask my classmates on what shapes are to be used. The flowchart is longer than the first one but it is not that difficult to make.
     Flowcharts use simple geometric symbols and arrows to define relationships. In programming, for instance, the beginning or end of a program is represented by an oval.  A process is represented by a                                                             rectangle, a decision is represented by a diamond and an I/O process is                                                         represented by a parallelogram.

         Flowchart 3 is shorter than the other past two flowcharts. Although it is short, at first I find it difficult because of the loops but when our teacher taught us how to do it, it makes it easier for me. Loops are use to go back to the place where you first put them. I've also learned how to make an algorithm of the flowchart but as usual at first, I was confused on making it. Algorithm is a solution to a problem written in a step by step manner. Here is an example of a flowchart:






    







                                                                     


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento