Huwebes, Hunyo 27, 2013

Week 1 (MS Access)

MS Access... with the help of this you can easily manage, search and report information in databases. Access is a database tool for gathering and understanding all your information. I was very excited to study MS Access because it is my very fist time to use it. At first, I thought that studying MS Access is so hard but when we started studying it, it is not that hard. I've learned that access is relational database management system (RDMS) and a database is an organized collection of data. There are four basic objects/core components of access:
1. Tables - basic unit, raw data with fields (columns) and records (rows)
2. Queries - workhorse, for sorting, filtering, and even asking information in the database
3. Forms - use to enter data or input data
4. Reports - prints data of database

There is also a macros which is for automation and modules.
I've learned that the data you are entering is automatically stored in the SQL (Structure Query Language) Database. I've also learned that with MS Access provides a convenient way to enter, navigate, and report out data.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento